- under contract Principia Mathematica: A Critical Edition
- Cambridge University Press
- under contract Philosophical Women in Russell's Circle
- Palgrave Macmillan
- co-edited with Alexander Klein
- 2018 The Philosophy of Logical Atomism: A Centenary Reappraisal
- Palgrave Macmillan (December 14, 2018): pp. VII, 349
- co-edited with Gregory Landini
Journal articles (peer reviewed)
- accepted "The Contact Argument: A Little Unduly Simple?"
- American Philosophical Quarterly
- accepted "The Genealogy of "v""
- The Review of Symbolic Logic
- co-authored with Richard Zach
- accepted "Conceptual Engineering or Revisionary Conceptual Analysis?: The Case of Russell's Metaphilosophy Based on Principia Mathematica's Logic"
- Dialogue: Canadian Philosophical Review
- forthcoming "The Kantian Context for Frege's Philosophy of Logic"
- Journal for the History of Analytical Philosophy, Special Issue: Kantian themes in Frege
- 2021 "An Argument for Completely General Facts: Generalized Molecular Formulas in Logical Atomism"
- Journal for the History of Analytical Philosophy, Vol. 9: No. 4, pp. 1-21
- 2021 "Word Choice in Mathematical Practice: a Case Study in Polyhedra"
- Synthese, Vol. 198: No. 4, pp. 3413-3441
- co-authored with Lowell Abrams
- 2020 "A Case Study in Formalizing Contingent A Priori Claims"
- Res Philosophica, Special Issue: Modal Epistemology, Vol. 97: No. 4, pp. 571-591
- 2020 "Why Russell was not an Epistemic Structural Realist"
- Russell: the Journal of Bertrand Russell Studies, Volume 40: No. 1, pp. 5-26
- co-authored with Jeremy Shipley
- 2019 "On Jain Anekāntavāda and Pluralism in Philosophy of Mathematics"
- International School for Jain Studies—Transactions, Vol. 3: No. 2, pp. 13-20
- 2017 "Against Sense-Data as Structured Universals"
- Logos & Episteme, Vol. 8: Iss. 3, pp. 359-363
- 2015 "Śāntarakṣita and Kamalaśīla on the Jain Theory of Self"
Book chapters (editor reviewed)
- accepted "Russell's Logical Atomism and Modality"
- The Oxford Handbook to Bertrand Russell, Oxford University Press: Kevin C. Klement (editor)
- forthcoming "Peano's Impression of Russell"
- Portraits of Bertrand Russell, Bloomsbury: Gülberk Koc Maclean (editor)
- 2021 "Russell on the Ethical Value of Logic"
- 2021 "The Iowa Lyceum"
- 2018 "On Russell's Logical Atomism"
- The Philosophy of Logical Atomism: A Centenary Reappraisal, Palgrave Macmillan
- 2020 "The Principia Rewrite Project"
- This project began while I was a Killam Postdoctoral Fellow at the University of Alberta
- 2017 "The University of Iowa Tractatus Map"
- 2020 "Review: On the Genealogy of Universals by Fraser MacBride"
- Journal for the History of Analytic Philosophy, Vol. 8: No. 8, pp. 12-30
- Review of Fraser MacBride's (2018) On the Genealogy of Universals: The Metaphysical Origins of Analytic Philosophy
- 2018 "A Historically-Informed Defense of Russell's Multiple-Relation Theory of Judgment"
- Russell: the Journal of Bertrand Russell Studies, Vol. 38: No. 1, pp. 89-96
- Review of Samuel Lebens' (2017) Bertrand Russell and the Nature of Propositions: A History and Defense of the Multiple Relation Theory of Judgment
- 2018 "What Should Philosophers Teach in Quantitative Reasoning Courses?"
- Daily Nous
- 2017 "Bertrand Russell on Something"
- Philosophy Now 120: pp. 21-22
- 2017 "Exploring the Influence of Bertrand Russell on Bhimrao Ambedkar''
- Forward Press
- co-authored with Scott R. Stroud
- 2017 "The Cost of Publishing Principia Mathematica"
- Daily Nous